Lets Get Started
At The Wave of Brooksville, our admissions team is known as The Client Advocacy Team. That’s because our knowledgeable Client Advocates will be with you every step of the way, working out the best treatment options to fit your needs, and advocating with the insurance company on your behalf.
Our Client Advocates specialize in helping you navigate the admission process. We will work with you to select the best level of care for you, verify your insurance, and arrange any payment plans, if necessary, to get your treatment started.
Below, you’ll find a snapshot of our admissions process. We want each and every client to remember they matter, which is why we have removed any transactional or “salesy” steps. Although, each admission is unique, the information below will give you and idea of what to expect:
- First, you’ll have a call with one of our Client Advocates. A member of our team is available to speak with you 24/7, so you can call whenever it’s convenient for you, or you can make an appointment for us to give you a call, right here. Call now.
- You and the client advocate will discuss your insurance coverage, all levels of care and services we offer, financial information, and possible admission date.
- Next, you will take part in an over-the-phone assessment with our Director of Client Review. This helps us identify your needs and determine if our treatment center is the right place for you. You will also speak to the Director of Nursing to discuss any medical issues you may have.
- After the assessment, your dedicated client advocate will follow up with you. This is where you will learn more about your insurance and financial options. This is your opportunity to also ask any additional questions about the facility, find out what you can bring with you for your stay, and learn about what the day-to-day programming will look like.
- When you arrive at our facility, you’ll be greeted by your client advocate and other staff who will help you become familiarized with our facility and our procedures.
- Your first activities will include completing medical and psychological evaluations. These will help your team develop your individualized treatment plan.
The Wave of Brooksville is a beautiful facility located on 10 acres of land designed specifically for healing.